Aluminium Decking System for Projecting Balconies
Fully non-combustible aluminium decking system designed to be attached to projecting/cantilever or bolt-on balconies.
Comprised of aluminium deck boards, joists and support cleats, the system achieves a European Classification (Euroclass) A2fl – S1 fire rating.
It's designed and manufactured entirely from aluminium, in the UK.
• Ultra-strong, extremely long-lasting and slip-resistant
• Fully aluminium system: maximum corrosion resistance
• Simple, effective design and fixing system for fast install
• Versatile, ultra quick-fit design with innovative cleat and joist system
• Suitable for off-site assembly with slide-on balconies
Why is this so important?
In December 2018, the UK Government introduced a ban on the use of combustible materials installed externally to residential buildings over 18 meters. Materials used must now comply with European Classification (Euroclass) A1 or A2-S1, D0 in accordance with BS EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009.
Because - like all of our systems - RynoAluTerrace systems are super-strong and very simple to use.
For full technical specification, see datasheet