Non-Combustible Aluminium Decking System
AluTerrace™ aluminium decking system is a completely non-combustible alternative to decking.
The system was designed specifically for balconies, achieving a European Classification (Euroclass) A1/A2 Fire Rating.
It's ultra strong, extremely long-lasting and slip-resistant.
• Simple, effective design and fixing system for fast install
• Conforms to highest possible construction industry fire ratings
• Powder-coated for slip-resistance
• Aluminium deck boards available in any specified RAL colour
• Ideal for balconies, podiums, terraces and roof decks
• Designed and manufactured in the UK
Why is this so important? In December 2018, the UK Government introduced a ban on the use of combustible materials installed externally to residential buildings over 18 meters. Materials used must now comply with European Classification (Euroclass) A1 or A2-S1, D0 in accordance with BS EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009.
Why Ryno? Because - like all of our systems - RynoAluTerrace is strong and simple to use. And crucially, it's safer: RynoAluTerrace has no rubber or plastic components, nothing combustible whatsoever.