Fast, easy and durable support systems for paving and decking.
- Ryno Support
- Ryno Terrace
- Ryno Roofing
- About Us
- Case Studies
- Specifier Hub
Fixed-Down Aluminium Decking System for Balconies
Fully non-combustible aluminium decking system designed to be attached to projecting/cantilever or bolt-on balconies.
Achieves Euroclass A2fl-s1 and A2-s1 d0 fire rating.
Comprised of aluminium deck boards, joists and support cleats.
• Manufactured entirely from corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy 6063
• Powdercoated with Interpon D1036 Textura coating for unbeatable slip resistance
• Excellent scratch and wear resistance, even in areas of high foot-traffic
• Attaches directly to balcony frame, removing need for steel joists
• Boards available in any RAL colour
• Designed and manufactured in the UK
Why is this so important?
In December 2018, the UK Government introduced a ban on the use of combustible materials installed externally to residential buildings over 18 meters. Materials used must now comply with European Classification (Euroclass) A1 or A2 - s1 d0 in accordance with BS EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009. Learn more.
For full technical specification, see datasheet