Fast, easy and durable support systems for paving and decking.
- Ryno Support
- Ryno Terrace
- Ryno Roofing
- About Us
- Case Studies
- Specifier Hub
PaveRail™ from RynoPaveSupport provides a completely rigid platform for paving slabs.
Super-strong aluminium joists overlap to create a lattice framework which gives the maximum possible level of support.
• Unlimited design possibilities, allowing more creative paving finishes and formats including: random-length, mixed width, stack bond, stretcher bond and plank paving
• Perfect for terraces, podiums, roof decks, balconies and gardens
• Ideal for uneven or sloping surfaces
• Great for projects with complex maintenance access requirements such as piping or services
• Allows rapid water drainage through the paving
The 27mm top rail sits directly on bottom rail and supports the length of slabs/tiles.
Lower joist allows the whole system to be bound together into a lattice format.
Paving spacers insert into the top rail and are secured with a twist-lock function which prevents movement of slabs.
Ryno pedestals are used to support the joist, ensuring ultimate strength and stability. Accommodates even the most complex issues - including sloping areas, drainage and maintenance access.
The paving rail system is perfect for all calibrated paving types, including natural stone, concrete and porcelain and allows many different layout formats including:
How to Order?
For help with ordering products, or for any other guidance regarding your project please contact Ryno on:
Request a Call
Or enter your details below if you would like us to contact you.