Fast, easy and durable support systems for paving and decking.
- Ryno Support
- Ryno Terrace
- Ryno Roofing
- About Us
- Case Studies
- Specifier Hub
Non-Combustible Low-Height Paving Supports
The RynoPaveSupport non-combustible low-height paving support is a cutting edge solution. Designed to provide support as low as 10mm, they can also be stacked to achieve build-up in 2mm or 10mm increments.
The RPS-FR non-combustible low-height paving support is a Euroclass A1 fire-rated, economical and incredibly strong paving solution.
• Designed and manufactured in the UK
• 30-year warranty, 60-year design life
• Perfect support system for balconies, terraces, podiums, roof decks and patio overlays
• Suitable for all calibrated paving types, including natural stone, concrete and porcelain
• Each low-height support is capable of supporting loads in excess of 1000kg
• Create a clear space below the paving allowing for rapid water drainage
How to Order?
For help with ordering products, or for any other guidance regarding your project please contact Ryno on:
Request a Call
Or enter your details below if you would like us to contact you.