Fast, easy and durable support systems for paving and decking.
- Ryno Support
- Ryno Terrace
- Ryno Roofing
- About Us
- Case Studies
- Specifier Hub
Dry-fix Ridge System
Ryno Dry-Fix Ridge System
This fully compliant Dry-Fix Ridge System can be installed in all weathers. Developed for faster and safer ridge tile installation and simple to install, it creates less mess and has none of the problems that come with mortar.
More extreme weather has led to a change in roofing advice. The latest BS5534 standards recommend dry fixing for ridge tiles. It’s safer for building owners, more dependable for roofers, and means no more customer calls to fix common mortar problems.
• Faster and easier to achieve perfectly level, secure ridge tiles
• Suitable for ventilated and unventilated roof spaces
• 2 colour choices depending on roof aesthetic and tile colours (RAL 7021 Anthracite & RAL 8019 Brown)
• Complete compliance with NHBC, BS5534 and BS8612 standards
• In stock for next-day delivery from stock throughout the UK
• 1200mm Hip trays are available
How to Order?
For help finding the right roof finishing accessory for your project, please contact Ryno on:
Request a Call
Or enter your details below if you would like us to contact you.