Homes UK 2020 begins on Monday 30th November and runs until Saturday 5th December.
The event which will take part virtually provides a safe and timely opportunity for the entire housing sector to collaborate and plan it's post-COVID-19 future, at the end of a challenging year.
Ryno are delighted to be exhibiting, with Sales Director Caleb White and Business Development Executive Dwight Wilkinson available all week for networking, meetings and demos.
With a keynote stage, on-demand content and 100+ other exhibitors, Homes UK 2020 is the perfect opportunity to connect with the housing sector at large and get answers to the big questions affecting the industry.
Keynote speakers include (among 200 others):
- Dame Judith Hackitt, Chair, Industry Safety Steering Group
- Waqar Ahmed, Group Finance Director, L&Q
- Sarah Albon: CEO, Health & Safety Executive (HSE)
- Lord Richard Best OBE DL, Chair, Affordable Housing Commission
- David Campbell, Commercial Director, NHBC
Click here to register and get a slice of the action.